Host A Reception
Small Aliquippa Impact receptions are the primary way we get word out about the good things happening in our community. We have been so encouraged by those who decide to host a reception in their home in order to spread the word about Aliquippa Impact to their family and friends. Aliquippa Impact receptions are a great way to help a great community cause while also having fun! Here's how it works.
- You open up your home for a small reception at the time of your choosing. The reception can be as formal or informal as you like. You can just have dessert and coffee if you prefer. Make it easy so everyone involved can have fun!
- Invite your friends and family to the reception. You'll want to invite people who you think may be interested in the story of Aliquippa Impact. You can invite as many people as you like, but some receptions are even as small as 6-8 people.
- On the night of the reception, we will send a representative from Aliquippa Impact to your home to participate in the evening.
- After people have mingled and are having a good time, you will briefly introduce the representative from Aliquippa Impact. Share with the group about what has drawn you to the work of Aliquippa Impact.
- The representative from Aliquippa Impact will then share some of our story, vision, and mission. Afterward, there will be time for questions and opportunities will be presented to get involved.
Invariably, these receptions end up being very moving times in which individuals have the opportunity to get involved in a worthwhile cause. Not to mention - it's always fun to just get together!
If you are interested in hosting a reception for Aliquippa Impact, please contact us. We would love to answer your questions and partner with you. By hosting a reception, you will be getting the story of Aliquippa Impact - and more importantly the story of Aliquippa youth - to more and more people. It's a story of hope, and it's a story worth telling!